Упражнение A Unit 1 Урок 91011
ГДЗ Happy English Кауфман 11 класс - ответы
- Linguistics (лингвистика)
- Bachelor's (бакалавр)
- postgraduates (магистранты)
- undergraduates (аспиранты)
- PhD (доктор)
- Master's, Bachelor's (магистр, бакалавр)
1. Someone who has the title of MA could have studied (Linguistics/Physics).
2. In most countries it takes about four years to get a (Bachelor's /Master's) degree.
3. Students who have already received their first degree are called (postgraduates/undergraduates).
4. Students who have just started their first course of study are called (postgraduates / undergraduates).
5. The highest academic title is a(n) (PhD/MA).
6. It takes longer to get a (Master's / Bachelor's) degree than to get a (Master's / Bachelor's) degree.
In medieval Europe there were only two degrees: Master (a scholar of arts and grammar) and Doctor (a scholar of philosophy, theology, medicine, or law). Nowadays the lowest academic degree is the Bachelor of Arts (BA), or the Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree, which is usually awarded after a four-year course of college or university study. So someone who is studying for a Bachelor's degree is called an undergraduate student (undergrad).
Next comes the Master of Arts (MA), or the Master of Science (MSc) degree, which one can get after a year or two of postgraduate study. Students who have got their first degree and are carrying on with their studies are called postgraduate students (postgrads). Postgraduates can also study for the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree. It is the highest university degree that can be earned after several years of postgraduate study and research. However, one can come across other common professional degrees: the Doctor of Jurisprudence (JD) and the Doctor of Medicine (MD).
На этой странице вы сможете найти и списать готовое домешнее задание (ГДЗ) для школьников по предмету Английский язык, которые посещают 11 класс из книги или рабочей тетради под названием/издательством "Решебник ГДЗ Happy English", которая была написана автором/авторами: Кауфман. ГДЗ представлено для списывания совершенно бесплатно и в открытом доступе.