Упражнение 2 Unit 7 Урок 3
ГДЗ English Кузовлев 10-11 класс - ответы
1) What are some of these inventions? Who invented them and where?
1. The first Russia's automobile was designed by P. A. Frez and E. A. Yakovlev. By May 1896 the car had been built.
2. In 1945 the Nobel Prize was given to Alexander Fleming for penicillin that had been discovered in 1928.
3. The first gas stove had been made long before the first electric stove appeared.
4. In the middle of the 19th century, although it had been tested, the sewing machine did not interest very many people.
5. In 1928 Richard Drew perfected the Scotch tape, which had been invented by Jim Kirst from the USA in 1923.
6. The first ballpoint pen was produced in 1940 though it had been invented by L. Biro, a Hungarian artist and journalist, in 1905.
7. In 1996, Japanese scientists created a solar powered car called Dream. To create it they used solar cells, which had been developed in the middle of 20th century.
2) Which pieces of information about the time the things were invented are true? Which are not true?
3) The American scientist Thomas Edison was one of the greatest inventors ever. What inventions did he make and when? (AB Unit 7, ex. 5)
4) What inventions had been made by the end of the 20th century?
By the end of the 20th century
На этой странице вы сможете найти и списать готовое домешнее задание (ГДЗ) для школьников по предмету Английский язык, которые посещают 10-11 класс из книги или рабочей тетради под названием/издательством "Решебник ГДЗ", которая была написана автором/авторами: Кузовлев. ГДЗ представлено для списывания совершенно бесплатно и в открытом доступе.