Упражнение 3 Unit 4 Урок 3
ГДЗ English Кузовлев 8 класс - ответы
1) Make up sentences, use the verbs in brackets in the correct form and learn the history of rugby.
In 1823 a boy from Rugby school took a ball in hands during the game.
1) Rugby (play)
2) Rugby (play) with its own rules
3) Rugby teams (organise) all over Britain
4) The international championships (hold)
5) The Five Nations Cup (organise)
6) The Six Nations Championship (hold)
in the 20th century
for more than 150 years
2) Listen to check. What new facts about rugby have you learnt? (listening for detail)
Rugby is a form of football, which was started in 1823. Then the pupil of Rugby School William Webb Ellis handled a ball and ran with it during a game of football. The first set of rules was set out in 1845. Since that time rugby has been played all over Britain. The standard game (Rugby Union) has been played by teams of 15. Rugby League is a different form of the game. There are 13 players and slightly different rules. The first international game was played in 1870. The Five Nations Cup was organised in the period between 1910 and 1999. Teams from England, France, Ireland, Scotland and Wales took part in it. In 2000, Italy joined the championship and now it is called the Six Nations Cup.
На этой странице вы сможете найти и списать готовое домешнее задание (ГДЗ) для школьников по предмету Английский язык, которые посещают 8 класс из книги или рабочей тетради под названием/издательством "Решебник ГДЗ English", которая была написана автором/авторами: Кузовлев. ГДЗ представлено для списывания совершенно бесплатно и в открытом доступе.