Упражнение 2 Unit 1 Урок 4
ГДЗ English Кузовлев 9 класс - ответы
Listen to the guide talking about a literary tour around Russia. Read the statements below and decide if the following information is true (T), false (F) or unstated (U) according to the guide’s story. (listening for detail)
Текст для аудирования:
During our literary tour you’ll be able to explore the world of great Russian writers, such as Fyodor Dostoevsky, Alexander Pushkin, Mikhail Lermontov and Leo Tolstoy.
Let’s start our literary exploration of Russia from St Petersburg. Many famous writers made St Petersburg their home. The outstanding Russian novelist Fyodor Dostoevsky lived here for many years. St Petersburg became the setting for his greatest works. The Dostoevsky House-Museum welcomes visitors from all over the world. It was the final home of the remarkable Russian writer. He completed there his last great novel, The Brothers Karamazov, in 1880. In the museum, you can see paintings and many items relating to the life of Dostoevsky.
Then to the Pushkin House-Museum, Alexander Pushkin is Russia’s most famous and best loved poet. He was born in Moscow. But spent many years of his life in St Petersburg and the museum is one of the several places in the city with which the poet is associated. It was there in his study that he died after his duel with d’Anthes. It was there, too, that he wrote one of his most famous works The Captain’s Daughter. The most impressive feature is the poet’s library which contains more than 4,500 books in 14 languages. Among these are works by the authors whom Pushkin most admired, including Shakespeare and Byron.
Now welcome to Moscow, the capital of Russia. Moscow is a cultural centre which has produced many outstanding poets and writers. It has inspired poets, such as Pushkin, Lermontov and many others.
The Tolstoy House-Museum welcomes visitors from all over the world. Leo Tolstoy, one of Russia’s greatest novelists, spent the winters here between 1882 and 1901 with his wife and nine children. It was there he wrote some of his novels and the collection of short stories. Tolstoy often described Moscow in his works.
Then to the Lermontov House-Museum. The great Romantic poet and novelist lived here with his grandmother from 1829—32, while he was a student at Moscow University. While here, he began writing his poem The Demon. Many of Lermontov’s works are displayed here, together with drawings some by Lermontov himself.
Finally we’ll enjoy the visit to the Pushkin House-Museum in Arbat. Alexander Pushkin lived in this flat for the first three months of his marriage to Natalya Goncharova. The exhibition in the museum gives an idea of Moscow before the greatest fire of 1812.
1. Dostoevsky’s greatest novels were set in St Petersburg.
2. Pushkin’s library in his House-Museum contains books by Shakespeare and Byron in English.
3. Leo Tolstoy and his family liked to spend winters in Moscow.
4. While studying in Moscow, Mikhail Lermontov started writing his poem The Demon.
5. You can see some pictures made by Lermontov in his House-Museum.
6. The Pushkin House-Museum in Moscow is situated in the flat on Arbat where he lived with his family.
7. Pushkin wrote The Captain’s Daughter in his house in Moscow.
8. The exhibition in the Pushkin House-Museum gives an idea of St Petersburg before 1812.
1. The Pushkin House-Museum in Moscow
2. Pushkin’s study
3. Leo Tolstoy in his study in Yasnaya Polyana
4. Chekhov and Leo Tolstoy in the Chekhov House-Museum
5. The Lermontov House-Museum in Moscow
6. Lermontov’s study
7. Fyodor Dostoevsky
8. Lermontov’s picture
На этой странице вы сможете найти и списать готовое домешнее задание (ГДЗ) для школьников по предмету Английский язык, которые посещают 9 класс из книги или рабочей тетради под названием/издательством "Решебник ГДЗ English", которая была написана автором/авторами: Кузовлев. ГДЗ представлено для списывания совершенно бесплатно и в открытом доступе.