Упражнение 3 Unit 3 Урок 6
ГДЗ English Кузовлев 9 класс - ответы
1) What does Tracey say about the show? Which statements are true (T), which are false (F) and which are unstated (U)? (listening for detail)
Tracey: What’s on TV, Kevin?
Kevin: The Real World reality show. It is always great fun! Look! Don’t you just love it?
Tracey: No offence, Kevin. But I think that this show is not fun at all. Mum says it is giving young people false ideas about life. And she is right. It’s definitely rubbish TV! Those who take part in the show are just stupid and the language is foul.
Kevin: What did you say? The language is what?
Tracey: I said that The Real World is full of bad language! And the show on the whole is rude and violent!
Kevin: Oh, yeah, to some extent it is.
Tracey: I hate The Real World show. It is a complete waste of time. Why would anyone want to watch people eat and sleep 24 hours a day? Kevin: What did you say?
Tracey: Are you deaf? I was just trying to explain to you that there is nothing good in having a camera following people around all day long!
Kevin: No, there is nothing good in it. I agree. Let’s watch something else.
1. The show is giving young people wrong ideas about life. — T
2. All reality shows are great fun! — N/s
3. Those who take part in the show are silly. — T
4. Everyone wants to watch people eat and sleep 24 hours a day. - F
5. The language is rude. — T
6. The behaviour of the people in the show is bad and violent. — T
7. People should not waste time on watching such shows. — T
8. I like watching other reality shows. — N/s
9. I always go to bed when such shows are on. — N/s
2) What similar show is on Russian TV? What do you think about it?
На этой странице вы сможете найти и списать готовое домешнее задание (ГДЗ) для школьников по предмету Английский язык, которые посещают 9 класс из книги или рабочей тетради под названием/издательством "Решебник ГДЗ English", которая была написана автором/авторами: Кузовлев. ГДЗ представлено для списывания совершенно бесплатно и в открытом доступе.