Упражнение 2 Unit 7 Урок 2
ГДЗ English Кузовлев 9 класс - ответы
1) Listen to Heather Brown’s interview. Decide if the following information about Heather is true, false or unstated in the interview.
1. Heather has been the school president for many years.
2. Heather took part in lots of extracurricular activities.
3. Heather is very thankful to her teachers because they gave her an opportunity to express herself.
4. Heather said that she liked Literature and she got good marks in it.
5. Heather has been always interested in science fiction.
6. Heather suggested that there should be a special course for school leavers.
7. Heather said that hip-hop was her favourite type of music.
8. Heather attended all school dances.
9. Heather hasn’t decided yet what she will do for a career.
10. Heather is leaving school this year.
Interviewer: Without any doubt, Heather Brown is the most popular girl at Westwood Secondary School. She has been the class president for four years. Heather was good at sports — such as volleyball and basketball. And her grades were good. Heather, how would you explain your popularity?
Heather: Oh, it’s simple — I don’t want to give anyone reason not to like me. I think getting along with everyone has been the key to a happy school experience.
Interviewer: And what’s the best thing you will remember about your school?
Heather: Well, I believe, it’s the friendly and relaxed atmosphere created by the teachers at their classes. I want to thank our teachers who inspired us to become the best we wanted to be.
Interviewer: So, you enjoyed your schooldays, didn’t you?
Heather: Very much! You see your friends there every day. It’s true what everyone says — they really are the best days of your life. I sometimes wish I were back at the beginning of it!
Interviewer: And what’s your idea of a great teacher?
Heather: Someone who can encourage you, sympathise with you, and help you to make your own way in the future. Our teachers treated us with respect.
Interviewer: Could you tell me what your favorite subject was?
Heather: Art and Literature. I really loved that and I was rather good at them.
Interviewer: And your worst subject?
Heather: Without a doubt it was Science. But I had been trying my best at it.
Interviewer: Did you always have a good report card?
Heather: Well, nearly always. But sometimes it said, “Could do better”.
Interviewer: If you could create your own course, what would it be?
Heather: A special course in the final year of school that would give instructions to the students about what they have to look forward to when they leave school.
Interviewer: Now can you tell me what music will remind you of your schooldays?
Heather: Justin Timberlake, Fergie, Gwen Stefani and a lot of hip-hop as they were all popular and were played at all of our dances. Though I prefer the 60s rock and roll because it has a good rhythm and it’s so romantic.
Interviewer: Well, and the last question. Heather, these are your final days at school and you sure have plans for the future, don’t you? What are they?
Heather: There are many jobs available. I think I can choose anything connected with IT and Art. But I haven’t completely decided yet.
Interviewer: Thank you, Heather, very much. I wish you all the best to make your way to whatever you decide to do for a career.
Heather: Thank you.
На этой странице вы сможете найти и списать готовое домешнее задание (ГДЗ) для школьников по предмету Английский язык, которые посещают 9 класс из книги или рабочей тетради под названием/издательством "Решебник ГДЗ English", которая была написана автором/авторами: Кузовлев. ГДЗ представлено для списывания совершенно бесплатно и в открытом доступе.