Упражнение 1 Unit 1 Тест в
Рабочей тетради English Кузовлев 9 класс - ответы
You will hear British teenagers answering the question “What book do you think a!l kids should read?”. Which genres do they prefer? Listen to the recording. Mark (v) the appropriate box in the table. The genres may be chosen more than once. You will hear the recording twice.
Текст для аудирования:
1. I think kids should definitely read books by Agatha Christie. They are great if you like mystery books with murders and adventure in them. My favourite book is called And Then There Were None. I think it’s brilliant!
2. I think everyone, who likes reading stories about history, should read Walter Scott’s novels. At the moment I’m reading Rob Roy by Walter Scott. In his novels, Scott describes the life, customs and habits of Scottish people. The descriptions are very realistic as he studied them deeply.
3. I recommend Jane Eyre by Charlotte Вгоnte to everybody, who enjoys exciting stories of love, adventure and mystery. And I enjoy reading Jane Austen’s novels. They are really funny once you understand the funny way of speaking.
4. Well I have read so many books and in my opinion kids should read a science book called What Makes Me, Me? by Robert Winston. It’s very interesting, informative, educational and easy to understand.
5. I recommend the mystery books by Carolyn Keene about the young girl, Nancy Drew, who brilliantly solves the crimes. The first one I read was The Broken Locket and now I love the stories and the characters. I found most of the stories very enjoyable and the best thing about the books was that they never got boring.
6. I think children should definitely read reference books and encyclopedias if they want to learn a lot. This will help them to understand the world — when, how, why and by whom we’ve got to our present state.
7. I think people should read books they like. I prefer to learn interesting facts about other people’s lives. That’s why I like Boy and Going Solo by Roald Dahl. I particularly like the author’s sense of humour and his inventive language.
На этой странице вы сможете найти и списать готовое домешнее задание (ГДЗ) для школьников по предмету Английский язык, которые посещают 9 класс из книги или рабочей тетради под названием/издательством "Решебник ГДЗ English", которая была написана автором/авторами: Кузовлев. ГДЗ представлено для списывания совершенно бесплатно и в открытом доступе.