Урок 2 Unit 2 Рабочей тетради
ГДЗ English Кузовлев 9 класс - ответы
What music do the young people like? Complete the sentences using Ving forms or infinitives. More than one variant is possible.
0) My sister continued Studying/to study (to study) music at the conservatoire.
1) Helen started to sing/singing when she was a little girl.
2) I can’t stand watching theatre performances on TV because I like the atmosphere of a theatre.
3) My mother had gone to work and we went on listening/ to listen to loud music.
4) Yesterday I met my old friend in the street. We hadn’t seen each other for a long time and I stopped to talk with him.
5) I am looking forward to hearing the new songs by Elton John.
6) I feel like buying as many CDs of British rock groups as I can.
7) I like going/ to go to the music school because I am learning so much from it.
8) I can’t stop reading about the history of my favourite rock groups because I can get to know how this or that song was written.
9) I hate listening/ to listen to any recordings. I prefer real music.
10) My grandfather remembers watching the last concert of The Beatles in Britain.
2. Vocabulary. Young people write what they think about modern music on different Internet sites.
What do they think about modern music? Fill in the gaps with the words from the box.
• I like listening to classics in pop and rock. Take Sting, for example. He is like a dinosaur in the music industry: he 0) made his way to the stage in the 70s and his music is still (1) worth listening to. He (2) recorded and (3) realized 12 albums where most (4) lyrics and tunes are wonderful. He is a (5) unique musician.
• I think many young people listen to the awful noise they call music. There are musicians who can’t even play their musical (6) instruments. Though their music is (7) aggressive, they are (8) idols for some young people. Such music doesn’t (9) entertain but destroys. I don’t like it!
• I am sorry that the music on CDs is different from the music at the concerts. Their (10) albums/ recordings sound different because at the concerts they don’t have the high-tech computers and (11) synthesizers they have in the studios. I like singers whose music is real.
• I’d say that today’s dance music is really good. Every month 20 groups and singers (12) enter the best dance music chart and each of them is great! I can’t help dancing to their music!
• I don’t like that today most successful musicians don’t (13) tour the world very often and prefer to sell their (14) albums/ recording. I’d like to go to concerts to see and listen to them.
На этой странице вы сможете найти и списать готовое домешнее задание (ГДЗ) для школьников по предмету Английский язык, которые посещают 9 класс из книги или рабочей тетради под названием/издательством "Решебник ГДЗ English", которая была написана автором/авторами: Кузовлев. ГДЗ представлено для списывания совершенно бесплатно и в открытом доступе.