Урок 4 Unit 2 Рабочей тетради
ГДЗ English Кузовлев 9 класс - ответы
What music do these young people like? Complete the sentences using the correct verb forms.
0) For me there’s nothing like rap music. My friends and I have bought tickets and on Saturday we are going to (will go to / are going to) a rap concert.
1) — Today’s schedule is very busy.
— Really? But I hope we will have time to go to the dancing party. I can’t do without dance music.
2) I enjoy jazz and my favourite big band is doing well this month: their new jazz compositions have been very popular and the public admires them. They are going to enter the top jazz chart at the end of the month.
3) I am looking forward to the country music festival. I don’t know the programme but I think that this year it will include folk and country music.
4) Rock music is really my favourite and I spent three hours queuing up for the concert tickets. But I got them! So next Sunday I am going to a rock concert.
5) I like musicals. I hope the first night of A Chorus Line will take place soon.
6) We are waiting for a great concert: a famous orchestra is coming to our city on Friday.
7) I like jazz programmes on TV. But I don’t like one thing about them. They are night programmes. And this evening it begins at about midnight.
2. Match the questions with the answers.
1 Are there any tickets/seats available this week?
2 Can I buy some tickets, please?
3 How many tickets do you want?
4 How may/Can I help you?
5 Is John Roberts going to play/ perform tonight?
6 Is that all you can offer me?
7 Is there more than one performance?
8 What can you offer me?
9 How much does the ticket cost?
10 May/Can I help you?
11 The Nutcracker? What’s that?
12 What is special about the group?
13 Which performance? Which performance are you interested in?
14 Would you like the seats near the stage or would you prefer to sit further back?
A 3 tickets.
B I am interested in the performance at Covent Garden.
C Only one performance. Sorry.
D I am sorry, but we have got only ten tickets for Monday.
E I can offer you tickets for the performance of the American Ballet Theatre.
F I’d like to sit near the stage.
G It costs 40 dollars.
H It is a famous ballet by Tchaikovsky.
I They are winners of the Grammy Award.
J Yes, he is. He will play the role of Hamlet.
K I’d like tickets for tomorrow’s concert.
L Yes, you can.
M Yes, there are. We’ve got tickets available for Thursday and Friday.
N Yes, please.
2) Pair work. You are talking to the box office clerk.
Make up a dialogue using the phrases from ex. 2.1) and act it out.
3. Grammar. Musicals by Andrew Lloyd Webber are very popular in Britain and the USA. What do these young people think about them? Complete the sentences using the correct verb forms.
0) The musical Sunset Boulevard is very popular and they have very good actors. So they are going to play (are going to play / are playing) to full houses.
1) The music of Jesus Christ Superstar is emotional and powerful. The actors sing beautifully. All the tickets have been sold out. No doubt the performance is going to be a great success in our city.
2) — Look, the American film Evita is on TV this week.
— Oh, it’s great! I will watch it.
3) The musical Cats has always been successful. Probably it will be enjoyed by the public in Moscow.
4) Have you heard the main duet from The Phantom of the Opera1? It’s powerful and romantic. Listen to it and you will like it.
5) I have heard so much about the musical Bombay Dreams. Well, it is included into our British programme on June 15. My parents have already bought three tickets. So in the evening on 15 of June we are going to the theatre.
6) When does the performance of Bombay Dreams begin?
7) The young singers who take part in Sunset Boulevard are at the start of the musical careers. I think they will make their way to the stage soon.
8) The firm is releasing the album The Phantom of the Opera in 2 days.
На этой странице вы сможете найти и списать готовое домешнее задание (ГДЗ) для школьников по предмету Английский язык, которые посещают 9 класс из книги или рабочей тетради под названием/издательством "Решебник ГДЗ English", которая была написана автором/авторами: Кузовлев. ГДЗ представлено для списывания совершенно бесплатно и в открытом доступе.