Урок 5 Unit 2 Рабочей тетради
ГДЗ English Кузовлев 9 класс - ответы
1) What musicians and orchestras take part in the Proms every year? There are 6 mistakes in sentences 1—10. Find and correct them.
0) Though the Henry Wood’s idea was to popularise classical composers in the 1920s, they started to present the music of contemporary composers like Claude Debussy and Richard Strauss.
1) When the BBC Symphony Orchestra was organized in 1930, it became the main orchestra for the concerts.
2) At that time the season included nights based on the music of one composer; Mondays were Wagner, Fridays were Beethoven and there are no Sunday performances.
3) During the Second World War, the Proms continued to be organised until the Queen’s Hall was destroyed by a bomb in 1941.
4) From the 1950s, the number of guest orchestras at the concerts began to grow.
5) These concerts were performed by the first international conductors Leopold Stokowski, Georg Solti and Carlo Maria Giulini.
6) The first foreign orchestra, the Moscow Radio Orchestra, performed in 1966.
7) Sir Malcolm Sargent was the Chief Conductor of the Promenade concerts between 1948 and 1966. The charity that was founded in his name continues to hold a special Promenade concert each year after the main season ends.
8) The Last Night of the Proms is a different concert from the others.
9) It traditionally presents classics and some pieces of patriotic music. The public wears fancy dresses; flags and balloons are welcome.
10) Near the end of the concert, the conductor makes a speech thanking the musicians and the public. Finally, God Save the Queen and Auld Lang Syne are sung.
На этой странице вы сможете найти и списать готовое домешнее задание (ГДЗ) для школьников по предмету Английский язык, которые посещают 9 класс из книги или рабочей тетради под названием/издательством "Решебник ГДЗ English", которая была написана автором/авторами: Кузовлев. ГДЗ представлено для списывания совершенно бесплатно и в открытом доступе.