Упражнение 30 Unit 3
ГДЗ English Михеева 10 класс - ответы
1. to rub along (informal) = to live or work with someone in a friendly way. We rub along very well most of the time.
2. to rub down = to dry somebody’s body by rubbing it with a towel. / rubbed myself down with a dry towel.
3. to rub it in = to remind someone of something stupid or embarrassing that they did. / know / made a bad mistake but please don’t rub it in.
4. to rub out = to remove something that has been written on paper or remove from blackboard. / quickly rubbed the words out and tried again.
30 Complete the sentences. Use along, down, in, out.
1. Don’t forget to rub your horse__ after the ride. 2. He penciled in his name, then changed his mind and rubbed it__. 3. My boss and I usually rub __all right. 4. I’m trying to forget making a fool of myself. Why do you keep rubbing it _? 5. I hope you’ll learn to rub well with your new classmates. 6. Chris has a habit of taking a cold shower and rubbing himself every morning. 7. The teacher took a duster and rubbed everything that was written on the blackboard. 8. — Do you still feel humiliated? — As a matter of fact I do, but please don’t rub it.
На этой странице вы сможете найти и списать готовое домешнее задание (ГДЗ) для школьников по предмету Английский язык, которые посещают 10 класс из книги или рабочей тетради под названием/издательством "Решебник ГДЗ English", которая была написана автором/авторами: Михеева. ГДЗ представлено для списывания совершенно бесплатно и в открытом доступе.