Упражнение 54 Unit 3
ГДЗ English Михеева 10 класс - ответы
A narration tells a story. It answers the question What happened? It tells what happened to you or to others. A narration can be real or make-believe. Its topic sentence presents the main idea. Here is an example of a topic sentence that begins a narrative paragraph: One day we were all sitting in the garden and along came Robin with a stranger.
After reading the sentence, you expect the paragraph to tell you what is going to happen. The sentence has probably made you curious, too. It has made you want to read further.
The people or animals in a narration (story) are called the characters. The place where something happens is called the setting. The events in a story are called the plot.
54 Read and Iearn the steps you should follow whenever you write a narration.
1. Remember or imagine an event to write a narrative. Decide if you want to write about yourself or others, if your story will be real or make-believe. Write the main idea of your story.
2. Make a list of possible topics. Start by describing the characters and setting of your story. Then plan the plot. A story should have a beginning, middle and end. In the beginning the scene is set and action starts. The middle contains most of the action. The end brings the story to a close.
3. Next, list all the things that happened in each part of your story, in other words, make a writing plan arranging your notes so they make sense. The best way to organise a narrative is in time order. This means you tell what happened first, then second and so on. Number your list of things that happened in the order they appeared.
4. Begin your story by writing a sentence that introduces the story. It can tell what the story is about, or it can introduce the characters and setting. Often it does both. It should also catch the reader’s interest.
5. The rest of the sentences will tell the story in the order it happened. Follow the order of your writing plan. Write your ideas in complete sentences. Separate the beginning, middle and end, beginning new paragraphs.
6. Add time words (first, then, next, after, that, finally, the next day, that night) where they will make your ideas clearer. Use a comma after time words when they come first in the sentence.
На этой странице вы сможете найти и списать готовое домешнее задание (ГДЗ) для школьников по предмету Английский язык, которые посещают 10 класс из книги или рабочей тетради под названием/издательством "Решебник ГДЗ English", которая была написана автором/авторами: Михеева. ГДЗ представлено для списывания совершенно бесплатно и в открытом доступе.