Упражнение 33 Unit 4
ГДЗ English Михеева 10 класс - ответы
1. to stick out sth (to stick it out) = to continue doing something difficult or unpleasant to the end. Try to stick out two more tests. It’s not easy, but I think Tll stick it out.
2. to stick to sth = 1) to do something that you promised or decided that you would do. Ifind it quite difficult to stick to a diet. 2) to continue to do or use one particular thing for a long period of time. I still stick to my favourite old coat because it feels so comfortable. 3) to obey rules or instructions. Ifeveryone sticks to the rules, we shouldn't have any problems.
3. to stick together = (informal) to support each other. We’re a team and we 're sticking together.
4. to stick up for sth = (informal) to speak in support of somebody or something. I don ’t need any help, thanks. I can stick up for myself.
5. to stick with sb = (informafy) to stay close to someone and go with them wherever they go, especially so that they can help to protect you. Stick with us and you '11 be all right.
33. Complete the sentences. Use out, to, together, up, with.
1. I was so bored that I didn’t know how I would be able to stick out the evening. 2. I’ve made my decision and I’m going to stick to it. 3. When they hit you, you should stick up yourself instead of crying. 4. Birds of a feather stick together (prov. . 5. I know you’re new in this job, but stick with me and you’ll be all right. 6. I’ll stick to Indian tea in the future. 7. I insist that you should stick to my instructions, it’s very important. 8. They have always been friends and always stuck together. 9. It was a tough competition but we stuck out it. 10. I think we should stick to our original plan. 11. If you stick to your diet, you’ll lose weight. 12. Don’t worry, the family will stick up for you. 13. This football player is going to stick to the same team as before.
На этой странице вы сможете найти и списать готовое домешнее задание (ГДЗ) для школьников по предмету Английский язык, которые посещают 10 класс из книги или рабочей тетради под названием/издательством "Решебник ГДЗ English", которая была написана автором/авторами: Михеева. ГДЗ представлено для списывания совершенно бесплатно и в открытом доступе.