Упражнение 48 Unit 4
ГДЗ English Михеева 10 класс - ответы
1. Edward Miller has lost his fortune. Now he is penniless and says that he is the un- happiest man in the world.
Hue Lawson has always been very ambi¬tious. His dream has always been to be¬come an executive director of the company where he works but the Board of directors has chosen another candidate. Hue is moody now doesn't want to see his friends or speak to anybody.
3. Gilbert Davidson easily flies into a tem¬per. He is often cross with his family and friends, always finds fault with all his col¬leagues. In fact he is so fond of grumbling that people try to avoid having to do anything with him.
4. Jane Parker works as a nurse at a chil¬dren's hospital. She doesn't earn much, has no luxurious car or expensive clothes but is always smiling at her little patients ready to help them sharing their joys and sorrows, putting hope and courage in them. But she feels she will never achieve great things in life.
5. Whenever you speak to Laura she is al¬ways dissatisfied, grumbling about the life she is leading. She seems to be irritated by everything other people do. If the sun shines it is too hot and stuffy, if there is a breeze and it is cool outside she immedi¬ately says that she is freezing. Laura con¬stantly complains of all imaginable things.
6. Sarah leads a quiet life in the country. She is free to do what she wants, she can admire the beauty of nature, enjoy fresh air and good plain food. But for a month she has been living in town, doesn't like it much there and is missing her old way of living. Sarah can't understand why she feels so miserable.
a) For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness.
b) It seems that some people can’t be happy unless they are unhappy.
c) You are one of those lucky ones who find happiness by making the most of what they have.
d) A lot of happiness is overlooked because it doesn’t cost anything.
e) It isn’t your position that makes you happy or unhappy. It’s your disposition.
f) Money never did buy happiness and credit cards aren’t doing much better.
На этой странице вы сможете найти и списать готовое домешнее задание (ГДЗ) для школьников по предмету Английский язык, которые посещают 10 класс из книги или рабочей тетради под названием/издательством "Решебник ГДЗ English", которая была написана автором/авторами: Михеева. ГДЗ представлено для списывания совершенно бесплатно и в открытом доступе.