Упражнение 64 Unit 1
ГДЗ English Михеева 11 класс - ответы
• The symphony orchestra in the 19th century could consist of 80 or more instruments performing for a conductor in a concert hall. Generally, the 19th-century structure of the orchestra hasn’t changed.
• The oldest musical instrument is, probably, human voice. But the instruments as such are very old, too. Archaeologists have discovered musical instruments dating back almost 30,000 years. Stringed and wind instruments are mentioned in the Bible, and they played an important role in the ceremonies and entertainments of the Greek and Roman civilizations.
• Beethoven originally meant his Eroica symphony to be a homage (an evidence of respect and admiration) to Napoleon. This was quite a romantic act because Napoleon for a time being was regarded as the champion of freedom. Later the composer decided to delete Napoleon’s name when the French general declared himself emperor.
• In Japanese music there are two distinct traditions: folk music and art music. Japanese folk song is associated with work, dance, ceremony or feasts. It is sung with or without the accompaniment of hand-clapping or instruments. Art music is associated with the court, and with the religious ceremonies. It is performed by a male choir with instrumental accompaniment.
A. Prepare a presentation devoted to one of these:
• a composer; • a performer (singer, dancer, pianist, etc.);
• a conductor; • a group of musicians (singers, dancers);
• an opera or a ballet; • one of trends in music.
B. Present this information to the class. Illustrate it with musical fragments, slides and pictures.
На этой странице вы сможете найти и списать готовое домешнее задание (ГДЗ) для школьников по предмету Английский язык, которые посещают 11 класс из книги или рабочей тетради под названием/издательством "Решебник ГДЗ English", которая была написана автором/авторами: Михеева. ГДЗ представлено для списывания совершенно бесплатно и в открытом доступе.