Упражнение 71 Unit 2
ГДЗ English Михеева 11 класс - ответы
• There are 539 bridges in St. Petersburg, many of which are the so-called drawbridges.
• The famous monument to Peter I in St. Petersburg is the work of the sculptor Falconet. The only detail of the monument executed by his pupil, Marie Collot is the emperor's head. The monument is nicknamed "the Bronze Horseman" after a poem written by A. Pushkin.
• St. Isaak's Cathedral in St. Petersburg is decorated with 112 granite one-piece columns. The building weighs 300,000 tons and it can hold 13,000 people.
• The Church of the Resurrection of Christ was built on the spot where emperor Alexander II was killed. The church was opened to visitors in 1907 but was closed and turned into a warehouse in 1931. Restoration works in the church started in 1970 and lasted 27 years.
• The Triumphant (Alexander) Column in Palace Square, St. Petersburg, was erected in 1837 in honour of the victory of Russia in the Patriotic War of 1812. The column stands thanks to gravity alone and is not attached to its pedestal in any way.
На этой странице вы сможете найти и списать готовое домешнее задание (ГДЗ) для школьников по предмету Английский язык, которые посещают 11 класс из книги или рабочей тетради под названием/издательством "Решебник ГДЗ English", которая была написана автором/авторами: Михеева. ГДЗ представлено для списывания совершенно бесплатно и в открытом доступе.