Упражнение 31 Unit 4
ГДЗ English Михеева 11 класс - ответы
А. высокий — длинный — возвышенный
1. Она ненавидела его благородные манеры, он всегда хотел показать, что он лучше других людей.
В. сон — дремота — легкий сон
1. Она была в глубоком сне.
С. получить — принимать — преобретать
1. Она ненавидит принимать гостей и никогда не приглашает к себе домой.
D. тонкий — стройный — тощий
1. Вы должны есть больше, вы такая худая, что смотря на тебя можно довести кого-то до слез.
A. high — tall — lofty
1. She hated his _ manners, he always wanted to show that he was better than other people. 2. This building is about 20 metres 3. John is only four feet 4. That was really a _ building, very high, much higher than the rest. 5. The car was travelling at a _ speed. 6. What is the note you can sing? 7. I have a very _ opinion of her work. 8. There was a candlestick in the middle of the table, shaped like a graceful column. 9. Is the girl short or _? 10. His ideals made everybody respect him.
B. sleep — slumber — nap
1. She was in a deep 2. Roused from his s, Richard departed. 3. She fell into a heavy _ and slept long and late. 4. I think I’ll take a short 5. I never could understand her habit of having an afternoon 6. It is important for children to get plenty of 7. I had only four hours’ _ last night. 8. He ate his meal and had a little 9. That afternoon while Wendy was having her _, I went to the cellar. 10. Suddenly the girl gave a cry in her 11. Our eyes were clogged with
C. get — receive — gain
1. She hates to _ guests and never invites people to her house. 2. After a nervous start the speaker gradually began to _ confidence. 3. A year abroad will give you a chance to _ experience. 4. When I opened the door I _ a nasty shock. 5. I think he is _ a very low salary at the moment. 6. Yesterday we a visit from the Inspector. 7. The head has already _ several calls from angry parents. 8. Bolivia _ Independence from Spain in 1825. 9. He _ strength after his illness. 10. I _ a letter this morning.
D. thin — slender — skinny
1. You must eat more, you’re so _ that looking at you can reduce anyone to tears. 2. I have always admired her tall _figure. 3. A _ person is attractively thin and graceful. 4. He was wearing a shirt with a _ grey stripe. 5. One of the wrinkled old women waved her _ arms. 6. Angela was dreadfully thin. You could call her 7. He looked approvingly at her long _, sensitive hands while she was playing the piano. 8. Give me a _ slice of bread, please. 9. I like her very much. I admire her talents. I have always looked at this _ girl with approval but I know I will never be able to love her. 10. You are getting _ and Are you ill?
На этой странице вы сможете найти и списать готовое домешнее задание (ГДЗ) для школьников по предмету Английский язык, которые посещают 11 класс из книги или рабочей тетради под названием/издательством "Решебник ГДЗ English", которая была написана автором/авторами: Михеева. ГДЗ представлено для списывания совершенно бесплатно и в открытом доступе.