Упражнение 32 Unit 4
ГДЗ English Михеева 11 класс - ответы
1. to sink back = to move or fall back, especially because you are tired. She sank back in her chair.
2. to sink down = to move or fall downwards, especially so that you are sitting or lying. He went into the room and sank down into a chair.
3. to sink in = to get in; if a piece of news, new information, etc. sinks in, you finally begin to understand and accept it. She had to repeat her words several times before they finally sank in.
4. to sink to = to do sth bad that you would not usually do (showing disapproval . How could you sink to stealing money from your own mother?
32. Translate the sentences into Russian paying attention to the phrasal verb "to sink".
1. When a statement or fact sinks in, you finally understand or realise it fully. 2. How could you sink to deceiving your parents? 3. Grace felt very tired. She sank back in her chair and closed her eyes. 4. When will it sink in her thick skull that he is interested in her? 5. The lesson has not sunk in. 6. Lady Davidson made three steps and gracefully sank down into the armchair. 7. “The implication took a while to sink in,” he said. “At first I didn’t realise the significance of the message.” 8. Do you know that Old Griffins sank to hurting his tiny granddaughter?
На этой странице вы сможете найти и списать готовое домешнее задание (ГДЗ) для школьников по предмету Английский язык, которые посещают 11 класс из книги или рабочей тетради под названием/издательством "Решебник ГДЗ English", которая была написана автором/авторами: Михеева. ГДЗ представлено для списывания совершенно бесплатно и в открытом доступе.