Упражнение 50 Unit 4
ГДЗ English Михеева 11 класс - ответы
1. Why is Jenny crying?
2. How could I have spoilt it? What have I done wrong?
3. Why are you angry with me?
4. Why is Ben walking up and down the street?
5. Do you know that Steve is being late?
6. Your friend Andrew has just called to say that he is not coming.
7. Where did Alice spend her holidays?
8. How could he possibly break his new camera?
9. Did Peter tell you about his health problems?
10. Doesn’t Margo look nicely suntanned?
11. Aren’t you glad I’m back?
12. Where did John and Mary spend their honeymoon?
a I’m quite angry with you. You could have sent me a card.
b You could have come a bit earlier to help with the preparation.
c She must have stayed out of doors all the time.
d You should have put less pepper into the stew.
e You should have asked them yourself. We are not on speaking terms.
f I’m not sure but he may have lost his key again.
g She must have lost the skiing competition.
h He should have consulted the doctor ages ago.
i He must have caught a cold after all.
j He may have forgotten to read the instructions.
k Really? He could have telephoned to warn me.
l She may have stayed with her cousin in Blackpool.
На этой странице вы сможете найти и списать готовое домешнее задание (ГДЗ) для школьников по предмету Английский язык, которые посещают 11 класс из книги или рабочей тетради под названием/издательством "Решебник ГДЗ English", которая была написана автором/авторами: Михеева. ГДЗ представлено для списывания совершенно бесплатно и в открытом доступе.