Упражнение 31 Unit 2 рабочей тетради
ГДЗ English Михеева 7 класс - ответы
A. Use many, much, a lot of.
1) There are a lot of flowers in the garden.
2) Has Alice got many toys?
3) Do you drink much milk?
4) Chris hasn’t got many books at home.
5) I watch a lot of television.
6) John took a lot of pictures last summer.
7) Are there many forests where you live?
8) There are not many resorts in the north-west of England.
9) There is not much soup in the plate.
10) Is there much milk in the fridge?
11) I bought a lot of souvenirs in the street market.
12) Has London got many tourists in summer?
B. Use few, а few, little, a little.
1) Little Jim has got few apples.
2) Ann has got little milk in her glass.
3) Are there any bananas in the fridge? — Yes, there are, but few
4) There is a little bread at home. Don’t buy any.
5) Jane has got three pens, she thinks she has got very few
6) Has Kim got many postcards? — No, she has got few
7) How many pets have you got? — Oh, I have a few: two cats, a dog and my favourite bird Sally.
8) There is little water in the river.
9) There is a little juice in the fridge, drink it.
10) Are there any cinemas in your city? — Yes, there are a few.
11) IS there much cheese in the fridge? — No, there isn’t. There is very little.
12) Have you got any mineral water? — I have a little, but not very much.
На этой странице вы сможете найти и списать готовое домешнее задание (ГДЗ) для школьников по предмету Английский язык, которые посещают 7 класс из книги или рабочей тетради под названием/издательством "Решебник ГДЗ English (новый курс)", которая была написана автором/авторами: Михеева. ГДЗ представлено для списывания совершенно бесплатно и в открытом доступе.