Упражнение 1 Unit 1 Секция 2
ГДЗ English Михеева 8 класс - ответы
1) a) All jazz musicians wanted to work in Washington, D.C. b) All jazz musicians wanted to work in New York.
2) a) They called New York “The Big Apple” because it was the best city to work in.
b) They called New York “The Big Apple” because it was the biggest city in the USA.
8) a) More than twelve million people come to visit New York every year.
b) More than twenty million people come to visit New York every year.
4) a) The name of New York’s park is Central Park, b) The name of New York’s park is Quiet Park.
5) a) New York has no beaches.
b) New York has a lot of beaches.
6) a) Broadway is famous for its shows.
b) Broadway is famous because it’s five kilometres long.
The Big Apple
New York has a nickname of “The Big Apple”. Do you want to know why? Nearly a hundred years ago jazz musicians all wanted to work in New York. “There are a lot of apples on the tree,” they said, “but everybody wants the big apple. There are many towns in the country but everybody wants to work in New York. When you take New York City, you take The Big Apple.”
Yes, everybody wanted some of The Big Apple — and they want some today too.
More than twenty million people visit New York every year. Lots of them love this city. There is always something to do and to see in New York. You can go to Central Park and enjoy its quiet beauty or to Coney Island that has more than five kilometres of beaches, or to Broadway and see one of the world-famous shows.
На этой странице вы сможете найти и списать готовое домешнее задание (ГДЗ) для школьников по предмету Английский язык, которые посещают 8 класс из книги или рабочей тетради под названием/издательством "Решебник ГДЗ English (новый курс)", которая была написана автором/авторами: Михеева. ГДЗ представлено для списывания совершенно бесплатно и в открытом доступе.