Упражнение 4 Unit 4 Секция 3
ГДЗ English Михеева 8 класс - ответы
a) Land without Trees
b) No Air to Breathe
c) Dangerous Waters
d) Toxic Food
e) Problems Important for Everyone
f) No Food for Animals
1) The word environment means what is around us. People who live in big industrial centres, cities and towns live in a town environment. For others their environment is the countryside2. Everybody who lives in towns or in the country breathes air, drinks water, uses soil which should be clean. But are they really clean?
2) The water in the oceans, seas, and rivers has become polluted in many places. If people drink this water, they can get ill or even die. People use oceans and seas as big dumps and pour industrial and domestic waste into them. And so fish become toxic. It is very dangerous for people to eat such fish. Water birds leave places with toxic water, A lot of trees on the coast die, too.
3) The food we eat is not always healthy as fruit and vegetables can grow on polluted soil and become dangerous too. The meat we get from sheep and cows can be bad for our health if these sheep and cows eat grass that grows on polluted land.
4) People cut down trees and many birds and animals can’t have homes in their usual places and they begin dying out. If the situation doesn’t change, soon we shall live in a very different world — a world without a number of species that we know now.
5) Nowadays people feel that it is more difficult to breathe: in big cities the air has become badly polluted. Most of the pollution comes from cars and buses. Old people and little children feel bad and get ill because of the polluted air.
B. Listen to the tape, (52), and read the text again after it.
На этой странице вы сможете найти и списать готовое домешнее задание (ГДЗ) для школьников по предмету Английский язык, которые посещают 8 класс из книги или рабочей тетради под названием/издательством "Решебник ГДЗ English (новый курс)", которая была написана автором/авторами: Михеева. ГДЗ представлено для списывания совершенно бесплатно и в открытом доступе.