Упражнение 1 Unit 6 Секция 2
ГДЗ English Михеева 8 класс - ответы
William Shakespeare was born on the 23rd of April in the year 1564. He was born in the home of John and Mary Shakespeare. John Shakespeare was rather rich. He was a glove-maker and he was a man of some importance in Stratford. Shakespeare’s mother, Mary Arden, was the daughter of a farmer, who lived not far from town.
The Stratford of those days was a quiet little place. There were 200 houses in it. The town was situated on the river. There the roads from other great towns met and the main bridge of Stratford played an important role in the life of the town. The Shakespeares lived in a well-built house, which is still standing in Henley Street. This house is visited every year by thousands of tourists. Inside are the living room, the kitchen, the room where William Shakespeare was born. Here you can see some furniture of the 16th century, a collection of books and other things. In the garden grow trees, plants and flowers which are mentioned in Shakespeare’s plays and poems.
1) William Shakespeare was born in 1546.
2) One of William’s grandfathers was a farmer.
3) William’s family was not poor.
4) William went to a grammar school.
5) In the 16th century Stratford was a rather small town.
6) There were about 2,000 houses in it.
7) Stratford stands on a river.
8) The name of the river is Avon.
9) Now Stratford is a tourist centre.
10) The house where William Shakespeare was born is a museum now.
11) In the museum one can see not only some 16th century books but also a collection of 16th century clothes.
12) The museum garden is not a usual one.
На этой странице вы сможете найти и списать готовое домешнее задание (ГДЗ) для школьников по предмету Английский язык, которые посещают 8 класс из книги или рабочей тетради под названием/издательством "Решебник ГДЗ English (новый курс)", которая была написана автором/авторами: Михеева. ГДЗ представлено для списывания совершенно бесплатно и в открытом доступе.