Упражнение 5 Unit 1 Секция 1
ГДЗ English Михеева 9 класс - ответы
2. The first TV was demonstrated by Baird in 1925.
3. The first television service was opened in Britain in 1936.
4. Colour television was first used in the United States in 1956.
5. In the early days of television television sets were bought by few people because they were expensive.
6. Soon new technologies were developed and a lot of TV stations were built.
7. The BBC was formed in Britain according to the monarch’s order.
8. Programmes in forty different languages as well as in English are shown by the BBC World Service.
9. TV programmes are published in the TV Times, a popular weekly.
10. Some programmes are shown live but most of them are recorded on film or videotape.
11. Nowadays video shops can be found everywhere in Britain.
12. Video clips and action films are usually enjoyed by young people.
13. Old black-and-white films are never missed by some of the older people.
14. A lot of programmes are always devoted to sport.
15. New programmes are introduced by TV people all the time.
Example: They show a lot of thrillers on TV nowadays. A lot of thrillers are shown on TV nowadays.
1) John Logie Baird made the first television of old cars, bicycle parts, lenses3 and other things.
2) Baird demonstrated the first TV in 1925.
3) They opened the first television service in Britain in 1936.
4) They first used colour television in the United States in 1956.
5) In the early days of television few people bought television sets because they were expensive.
6) They soon developed new technologies and built a lot of TV stations.
7) They formed the BBC1 in Britain according to the monarch’s order.
8) The BBC World Service shows programmes in forty different languages as well as in English.
9) They publish TV programmes in the TV Times, a popular weekly2.
10) They show some programmes live but record most of them on film or videotape.
11) Nowadays you can find video shops everywhere in Britain.
12) Young people usually enjoy video clips and action films.
13) Some of the older people never miss old black-and-white films.
14) They always devote a lot of programmes to sport.
15) TV people introduce new programmes all the time.
На этой странице вы сможете найти и списать готовое домешнее задание (ГДЗ) для школьников по предмету Английский язык, которые посещают 9 класс из книги или рабочей тетради под названием/издательством "Решебник ГДЗ English (новый курс)", которая была написана автором/авторами: Михеева. ГДЗ представлено для списывания совершенно бесплатно и в открытом доступе.