Упражнение 7 Unit 1 Секция 2
ГДЗ English Михеева 9 класс - ответы
Serial — a written or broadcast story appearing in parts at fixed times (сериал, многосерийный фильм)
Series — one of a group of programmes on television or radio which are shown broadcast regularly during some time (серия, цикл, ряд)
7. A. Read the text about the BBC and say which statements after the text are true and which are false.
The BBC is probably the best known non-commercial radio and television system, formed by royal charter in 1927 to “educate and enlighten” the citizens. The letters BBC stand for the British Broadcasting Corporation, a very large television and radio organization based in the UK. It includes five national radio stations, more than 30 local radio stations, two national television stations, the International BBC World Service and BBC Worldwide Television. The BBC is a public service. It is paid for by taxes, by advertisers, and all the major political parties have equal rights to give political broadcasts.
There are four radio channels. Radio 1 has mostly pop music; Radio 2 has light music, comedy, sport. Radio 3 has classical and modern music, talks on serious subjects, old and new plays. Radio 4 presents current news reports, talks and discussions. The BBC also has two television channels BBC 1 and BBC 2. BBC 2 offers more serious programmes than BBC 1. It shows discussions, adaptations of novels into plays and films, operas and concerts. BBC 1 offers lighter plays and series, humour and sport, but there are also some interesting documentaries. BBC documentaries like “Animal Planet”, “Discovery”, or “Wildlife” are popular in many countries of the world.
1) The BBC was not organized to make money.
2) The BBC includes both radio and television.
3) There are several local TV stations in the UK.
4) The BBC works for the UK only.
5) The BBC is not meant to give privilegies to any political party.
6) All the radio channels specialize in different things.
7) To listen to serious music people turn on Radio 1.
8) You can hear talks and discussions on just one radio channel.
9) BBC 1 presents less serious programmes than BBC 2.
10) BBC documentaries are shown worldwide.
B. Listen to the same text, then read it aloud.
На этой странице вы сможете найти и списать готовое домешнее задание (ГДЗ) для школьников по предмету Английский язык, которые посещают 9 класс из книги или рабочей тетради под названием/издательством "Решебник ГДЗ English (новый курс)", которая была написана автором/авторами: Михеева. ГДЗ представлено для списывания совершенно бесплатно и в открытом доступе.