Упражнение 9 Unit 1 Секция 5
ГДЗ English Михеева 9 класс - ответы
1) People think that television has to answer for a lot of crimes in the society.
2) People think that grown-up programmes should not be shown when kids sit in front of televisions.
3) People think that programmes showing crimes should take less time.
4) People think that not all TV programmes are made in good taste.
5) People think that advertisements on TV are not a very good idea.
Lately television has been criticized for being a threat to the society’s moral standards as it shows too much sex and violence. There are too many war films and, even worse, too many stories about secret agents, criminals and the police, who shoot people as if they were rabbits. Naturally a lot of people don’t want television to show sex, violence and cruelty. They say such programmes, if they have to be shown at all, should never be run at prime time or any other time when young children can see them. People also criticize bad-taste programmes where rude jokes are made or where people are made to fight over a sum of money forgetting all shame, or programmes spying on people at the most intimate moments of their lives. Such programmes give examples of humiliation and bad taste.
Some TV programmes are politically engaged1 and present the views and ideas of one group of people instead of presenting different views.
Above all most of TV viewers dislike TV commercials2 that can spoil the impression of a good programme by interrupting it.
На этой странице вы сможете найти и списать готовое домешнее задание (ГДЗ) для школьников по предмету Английский язык, которые посещают 9 класс из книги или рабочей тетради под названием/издательством "Решебник ГДЗ English (новый курс)", которая была написана автором/авторами: Михеева. ГДЗ представлено для списывания совершенно бесплатно и в открытом доступе.