Упражнение 2 Unit 5 Тест рабочей тетради
ГДЗ English Михеева 9 класс - ответы
Choosing a Summer Language Course
The time has come to decide what you are going to do with your summer — get a job and earn some money, spend the money you’ve saved over the year on summer travelling or go on summer language courses to combine travelling and studying. We would like to offer you a quick step by step guide to help you choose the best summer language course for you. You can find them in different countries all over the world.
There are loads of choices — and principally it depends on your budget. In the lower price range, you have the choice of hundreds of types of camps in Russia, from a week long to a month long. These courses will start from 15,000 roubles per person for 2 weeks. They usually include about 10-hours of teaching per day, with groups of 15 students per teacher an average. Look out for intensive courses, which are often not much more expensive than standard courses, but which provide more to improve one’s English.
Courses in Scandinavia are more expensive. They differ from those held in Russia as their locations are usually more exotic and the camps have more facilities. Expect to pay 25,000 roubles for a two week course.
And of course, top of the list for both expense and quality are courses in the English-speaking countries. Nearest of courses are in England, cheapest and sunniest are in Malta, farthest away from your parents are in New Zealand and most adventurous are in the USA. It all depends on how much money you want to spend, how far you want to fly, and whether you want to learn one type of accent or another.
Another factor in deciding where to study is what you want in the future. The English world is full of a huge variety of accents. So if you imagine you will want to work in or with the USA, solid knowledge of British RP (received pronunciation) may cause you problems, as you will struggle to understand what people are saying.
1) There is a variety of language courses all over the world.
2) The cheapest language courses are in Scandinavia.
3) Intensive courses of English cost about 20,000 roubles per person for 2 weeks.
4) There are very few English language courses in Norway.
5) It takes one longer to get to New Zealand than to the USA.
6) The best courses of English are always the most expensive ones.
7) The English courses in England are the cheapest among those which are located in English-speaking countries.
8) The choice of the language course very often depends on the money you can afford to spend on your studies
На этой странице вы сможете найти и списать готовое домешнее задание (ГДЗ) для школьников по предмету Английский язык, которые посещают 9 класс из книги или рабочей тетради под названием/издательством "Решебник ГДЗ English (новый курс)", которая была написана автором/авторами: Михеева. ГДЗ представлено для списывания совершенно бесплатно и в открытом доступе.