Упражнение 5 Юнит 6 (рабочая тетрадь)
ГДЗ Rainbow English 7 класс - ответы
a) The Food from Abroad
b) The First Meal of the Day
c) Fast Food in Britain
d) Very Popular British Food
e) Typical Food at Different Times of the Day
f) Places to Have Meals
1. Some people like “to go to work on an egg” — they eat an egg for breakfast before going to work. But many more breakfast on cornflakes — while others have toast with butter and marmalade. And, whatever they eat, most people drink tea or coffee.
2. And where do people eat their food when they are at home? Breakfast is usually a quick meal, eaten in the kitchen. They may eat dinner in the kitchen, in the dining room or the living room, often in front of the television. The British often have lunch at school or work.
3. Some people have their biggest meal in the middle of the day, some have it in the evening. The traditional meal is meat and two vegetables. The most popular meats are chicken, beef (from a cow), pork (from a pig) and iamb (from a young sheep). Vegetables grown in Britain, like potatoes, carrots, peas, and cabbage are very popular, but today you can buy vegetables from many countries all through the year. Traditional British meals are sausages, beans1 and mashed potato, stew (meat cooked with lots of vegetables), and the Sunday roast.
4. Potatoes first came from South America. Farmers in Peru grew them from the 13th century on, and then the Spanish brought them to Europe in the mid-16th century. In the 17th century potatoes appeared in Britain. Potatoes are one of the most important foods in the British diet and today the British grow six million tons of potatoes every year. Some potatoes have red skins, some white. Sometimes people eat them with the skin, sometimes without. There are many different ways of cooking them.
5. Ice cream appeared in the country in the 1920s. People sold it from bicycles in the streets. Ice cream sellers shouted, “Stop me and buy one!” They rode around the streets playing music, people ran out and bought some ice cream. Nowadays ice cream has become very popular. People often eat it in cinemas and theatres in summer and in winter as a snack or as a dessert after the main dish, for example with a piece of hot apple pie.
На этой странице вы сможете найти и списать готовое домешнее задание (ГДЗ) для школьников по предмету Английский язык, которые посещают 7 класс из книги или рабочей тетради под названием/издательством "Решебник ГДЗ Rainbow English", которая была написана автором/авторами: Афанасьева. ГДЗ представлено для списывания совершенно бесплатно и в открытом доступе.