Упражнение 1 Юнит 2 Step 6
ГДЗ Rainbow English 8 класс - ответы
a) The Way to the New Globe Theatre
b) Making Shakespeare’s Plays Easier
c) Born to Be Famous
d) The Longest Play by Shakespeare
e) The Places Connected with the Poet
f) The Secret of the True Author
Some Facts about William Shakespeare
1) When William Shakespeare returned to Stratford-upon-Avon, he had enough money to buy a good big house for his family. They called it “New Place”. Sadly you can’t go and visit it today. In its place there is a beautiful gallery now. Another place where Shakespeare had lived in Stratford is the house where the poet was born. There is a museum in it now. People call it the ‘Birthplace’. You can also see the farm house where Shakespeare’s wife Ann Hathaway had lived before they got married, but it is not in Stratford.
2) Some of Shakespeare’s plays are very long. They may take three hours or longer. Famous “Hamlet” is much longer than the others. At the end of the play nearly all the characters die. But Horatio, Hamlet’s friend, survives, to tell Hamlet’s story to people.
3) Shakespeare’s plays are rather difficult to read and understand. That’s why a number of people tried to make them more readable. For example, there is a company which makes the plays short. They perform each of the plays in an hour. Two centuries ago Charles and Mary Lamb, who were brother and sister, wrote 20 plays by William Shakespeare in prose to turn them into easy stories for young readers.
4) In the 16 th century there was only one bridge over the River Thames. To get to the new Globe Theatre, Londoners got into boats and crossed the river. They knew that there was a new play to see when they saw a flag flying over the theatre.
5) We know it for a fact that Shakespeare had never been a university student. At the same time his works show that he knew a lot, more than some people with a very good education. That is one of the reasons why quite a number of people believe that somebody else wrote under the name of William Shakespeare. One theory says that it could be Queen Elizabeth I herself.
На этой странице вы сможете найти и списать готовое домешнее задание (ГДЗ) для школьников по предмету Английский язык, которые посещают 8 класс из книги или рабочей тетради под названием/издательством "Решебник ГДЗ Rainbow English", которая была написана автором/авторами: Афанасьева. ГДЗ представлено для списывания совершенно бесплатно и в открытом доступе.