Упражнение 1 Юнит 2 (рабочая тетрадь)
ГДЗ Rainbow English 8 класс - ответы
1. “A Christmas Carroll”
2. “Alice in Wonderland”
3. “The Emperor’s New Clothes”
4. “The Little Mermaid”
5. “The Treasure Island”
6. “The Wizard of Oz”
a) This play has two parts with an interval between them.
b) Children usually watch this play during winter celebrations.
c) In this play nine children play the main parts.
d) In this play several children appear in one and the same role.
e) The final part of this play is fairly optimistic.
f) In this play the young performers don’t sing anything.
g) This play teaches an important lesson.
Popular plays to stage with children
1. This play is a joyous, musical version of the popular Christmas story by Charles Dickens, the great English novel writer. It has traditional Christmas carols, music and songs for the actors and audience to sing along! About 33 to 38 children can take part in it, there will be a role for everyone. While staging and performing the play, children can get acquainted with a classic.
2. This new children’s play brings Lewis Carroll’s beloved classic to life. It can be cleverly staged so that there is not one but FIVE Alices in the story. The audience participate in the play and have loads of fun. The cast includes 24 children aged from seven to fifteen and the performance takes about 40—45 minutes. Alice in Wonderland is a great school play for children to perform.
3. The Emperor’s New Clothes is a very funny children’s play with audience participation. The play is a joyous adaptation of Hans Christian Andersen’s famous tale. You may say it’s a children’s play for the young and old. The story has a moral to it everyone should sooner or later learn. The play is easy to stage, it has a large cast of about 37 children aged from eight to fourteen. It takes about 60 minutes.
4. The Little Mermaid is a faithful telling of the famous story by Hans Christian Andersen. The story is told in a simpler way suitable for a large cast of young performers. There are lots of episodes in which the audience can participate. It has a number of songs children will find easy to sing, catchy melodies and, most importantly, it has a happy ending! About 35 children playing parts of the main characters and different sea animals can take part in the performance. The play takes from 30 to 40 minutes.
5. The Treasure Island is a play full of mischievous fun, adventure and pirate songs for the kids to sing! The audience will be happy to see this heart-warming adaptation of Robert Lewis Stevenson’s classic adventure story. The play has a large cast of about 30 children: both boys and girls aged 12—14. It’s a two-act play running for about an hour and a half.
6. The magic begins as Dorothy starts her wondrous journey to the Land of Oz! It’s a faithful telling of the story you know so well. The play promises a lot of fun for a large cast of young performers, and lots of fun for the audience! The cast includes about 25 children, among them 4 girls and 5 boys to play the leading roles.
7. This play is an adaptation of the beloved Italian story by Carlo Collodi about Pinocchio. It brings the magic to life with lots of fun, humour, puppets, puppeteers, all your favourite characters and audience participation! The play involves a large cast of about 30 children. The play doesn’t need any complicated scenery. It has no songs for the young actors to sing, just some background music. The play runs for about 40 minutes.
На этой странице вы сможете найти и списать готовое домешнее задание (ГДЗ) для школьников по предмету Английский язык, которые посещают 8 класс из книги или рабочей тетради под названием/издательством "Решебник ГДЗ Rainbow English", которая была написана автором/авторами: Афанасьева. ГДЗ представлено для списывания совершенно бесплатно и в открытом доступе.