Упражнение 20 Юнит 2 (рабочая тетрадь)
ГДЗ Rainbow English 8 класс - ответы
1. Sorry to hold you up: my train was late.
2. She held onto me to stop herself falling down.
3. Mr Brown is busy at the moment, hold on, please.
4. He said his boss had held him up at the office.
5. The child was holding onto the sleeve of my coat while we were walking along the road.
6. “Nice to meet you,” he said and held out his hand to me.
7.Mary is next door; I’ll call her if you can hold on.
8. The man held out his identity card to the policeman.
B. Use the verbs end or hold in the appropriate forms to complete the sentences.
1. I knew that the argument would end in tears.
2. We learned that the criminal had ended up in prison.
3. Vickie held out a glass of water to me and smiled.
4. Yesterday’s performance ended with a very effective scene.
5. Hold on! What are you talking about? 6. If you hold on to your bag, you won’t lose it.
7. I got an important phone call this morning, which held me up.
8. We were afraid that our plan would end in failure.
На этой странице вы сможете найти и списать готовое домешнее задание (ГДЗ) для школьников по предмету Английский язык, которые посещают 8 класс из книги или рабочей тетради под названием/издательством "Решебник ГДЗ Rainbow English", которая была написана автором/авторами: Афанасьева. ГДЗ представлено для списывания совершенно бесплатно и в открытом доступе.