Упражнение 1 Юнит 3 Step 7
ГДЗ Rainbow English 9 класс - ответы
1) Valentina Tereshkova was the first cosmonaut to travel into space.
2) Valentina could fly aeroplanes.
3) Tereshkova was born in spring.
4) She spent her childhood in a small village.
5) She joined the Soviet cosmonaut programme in the fifties of the previous century.
6) Valery Bykovsky and Valentina Tereshkova travelled into space on the same spaceship.
7) Valentina left the cosmonaut programme after her flight.
8) Another Soviet cosmonaut became her husband.
Valentina Vladimirovna Tereshkova was the first woman to travel into space. She was born on March 6, 1937 in Russia. Valentina Tereshkova had no pilot training before her career as a cosmonaut but she was a very good parachutist when she joined the Soviet cosmonaut programme which happened in 1961.
On June 16, 1963 in the spaceship Vostok-6 she flew into space and stayed there more than seventy hours. Her spacecraft made 48 orbits. In space at the same time was another Soviet cosmonaut Valery Bykovsky in Vostok-5. He had flown into space two days before. Tereshkova and Bykovsky landed on June 19.
Valentina Tereshkova left the cosmonaut programme just after her flight. In 1963 she got married to Andriyan Nikolayev, another Russian cosmonaut.
Tereshkova was named a hero of the Soviet Union and twice got the order of Lenin.
На этой странице вы сможете найти и списать готовое домешнее задание (ГДЗ) для школьников по предмету Английский язык, которые посещают 9 класс из книги или рабочей тетради под названием/издательством "Решебник ГДЗ Rainbow English", которая была написана автором/авторами: Афанасьева. ГДЗ представлено для списывания совершенно бесплатно и в открытом доступе.