Упражнение 2 Юнит 4 Step 10
ГДЗ Rainbow English 9 класс - ответы
2 Read the text “Teens’ Problems” and match its paragraphs (1—5) with the titles (a—f). There is one title you don’t have to use.
a) Teenagers Choose Different Ways to Talk to Their Friends
b) It’s Too Easy for Teens to Get Drinks and Cigarettes
c) British Teenagers Have a Number of Serious Problems
d) Fewer Teenagers Have Only One Person for a Friend
e) Grown-ups See Teens’ Problems in the Wrong Way
f) Teenagers Are Very Much Afraid of Losing Their Friends
1. What do you think the biggest problem of today’s teenagers is? What are they like? The facts about teenage life may seem shocking. These are some facts typical of British teenagers:
•33% of UK teens say they began drinking alcohol at the age of thirteen or younger. British teens drink more alcohol than teens anywhere in Europe.
•Four out of ten teenagers know so little about cooking that they can’t even make an omelette.
•One in every four teens smokes.
•9% of UK teens never read books for pleasure.
•75% of UK teens have their own television and watch it many hours a day.
•One in every five UK teens is overweight.
•64% of 15-year-old girls take less than half an hour’s exercise a day.
•More than 5% of pupils leave school with no qualifications for working life.
2. The situation is more or less the same in other European countries. Naturally most parents worry about their teenage children. But if you ask them what the most serious problem is, they will probably answer that it’s drugs, but they are wrong.
3. For a lot of young people the most important problem is their relationships, especially with their friends. Nothing, it seems, can be worse than falling out with your best friends. Teenagers discuss any problem they may have with their friends. If they fall out with their friends, then there is no one to speak to. This can seriously influence their mental health.
4. Today teenagers think more and more about friends. It is interesting that young people nowadays have larger groups of friends than twenty or thirty years ago. Having a group of people to hang out and socialize with seems safer than having one exclusive relationship with one person, especially if something goes wrong. Some teenagers even say that couples are a thing of the past.
5. Communication seems very important to 11—16-year-olds. 82% of them have a mobile phone and spend a lot of money talking with friends. 45% of UK teens regularly surf the Net. 60% of teens say they are happy to give out their e-mail addresses. And many of them don’t like to discuss things with their parents. When they are asked such questions as “What’s wrong?” or “What did you do at school?” they usually answer “Nothing” or “Whatever”. They spend a lot of time in their rooms because they prefer to be alone.
На этой странице вы сможете найти и списать готовое домешнее задание (ГДЗ) для школьников по предмету Английский язык, которые посещают 9 класс из книги или рабочей тетради под названием/издательством "Решебник ГДЗ Rainbow English", которая была написана автором/авторами: Афанасьева. ГДЗ представлено для списывания совершенно бесплатно и в открытом доступе.